A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement. Traineeships last anything from six weeks to a maximum of six months.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
• A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
• The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
• Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
• Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
• At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
Is a Traineeship right for me?
Traineeships are an ideal opportunity for young people who are motivated to get a job but who lack the skills and experience that employers are looking for. If you have been unsuccessfully applying for Apprenticeships due to a lack of skills and experience then you might be a good candidate for a Traineeship.
You could be suitable for a Traineeship if you:
• are unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week) and have little work experience;
• are motivated to work;
• are aged 16 - 18
A Traineeship is probably not right for you if you:
• are already in a job
For further information, please contact our Recruitment team on 01706 631417, email email@example.com, or click the button.