- To train and assess learners in all aspects required to achieve the Fabrication & Welding units within the Engineering Operations (Skills) qualification.
- To teach and assess specialist units in the City & Guilds Fabrication & Welding qualification. This includes maintaining discipline, safe working practices, communication skills and working efficiently and effectively.
- To complete awarding body documentation.
- To encourage the learners until they are 100% confident in every task.
- To promote Equality and Diversity and British Values.
- To be committed to the Safeguarding/prevention and welfare of all learners.
- Maintain and develop innovative training materials and methods.
- Embed Functional Skills.
- Use the e-portfolio system to contribute to Rochdale Training’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- To facilitate learners to achieve Levels 2 and 3 or City & Guilds successfully. This includes extra exercises so the learners can become more confident and knowledgeable while working towards their assessment jobs.
- Develop learning resources.
- Embed the delivery of maths and English skills.
- To supervise all learners in the Fabrication and welding department and supervisory duties throughout the workshop.
- To maintain plant & machinery where practicable.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicant to ideally have;
An Engineering Apprenticeship
A Fabrication and welding up-to-date occupational competency
£24,000 to £26,250
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Fabrication and Welding: 5 years (required)