Are you looking to get into a career in Engineering Maintenance? This course will give you the knowledge and understanding of key principles and values required to work in the Engineering Sector.
This training has been made possible thanks to the Greater Manchester Combined Authority securing funding to deliver Skills Bootcamps, which form part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee, helping everyone gain skills for life. Skills Bootcamps are fully-funded, flexible courses, giving people the opportunity to build up sector-specific skills and fast-track to an interview with an employer.
This Skills Bootcamp in Engineering Maintenance is aimed at those looking to progress into a Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance job. We are working with local employers who will be interviewing Skills Bootcamp candidates for jobs either immediately or in the near future. This 8-week Skills Bootcamp in Engineering Maintenance has been designed in partnership with Engineering employers across Greater Manchester and is for people who wish to retrain to gain practical skills and knowledge in Engineering Maintenance.
Days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Teaching Timings: 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
Training Delivery: Face to Face
This course includes two pathways, Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance, both courses include:
- Impact of maintenance planning on production
- Different types of maintenance
- Maintenance of gears and valves
- Advanced fault-finding techniques
- Using maintenance to improve efficiency
- Cost Vs benefits of advanced maintenance
- Benefits of maintenance programmes to the organisation
- Achieve accredited qualifications
- One-to-one support from the tutor/mentor
- Guaranteed job interview with a local employer.
- Candidates must be 19+
- Candidates must be a Greater Manchester Resident
- You must be committed for the full duration of the course
- Not already enrolled on any other funded course
- Photo identification required
How to Apply:
For any more information relating to the Greater Manchester Skills Bootcamps at Rochdale Training, please contact Anthony Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01706 631 417 or 07931 135 291
Our next courses are running in January 2024.