Change Text Size
Call Us 01706 631417
Rochdale Training are providers of results-focused, top quality business training for over 50 years. We work with all levels of learners and all sizes of company throughout the North West.
We are looking to recruit two Support Instructors for our engineering workshop. One position is to support the Fabrication and Welding section the other role is to support the Fitting Section.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To support the section Instructor and instruct learners in the department in order to develop their skills and knowledge
· To train learners in all aspects required to achieve the required units within the Performing Engineering Operations and Diploma in Engineering Operations (Skills) qualification.
· To teach specialist units in the City & Guilds/Diploma in Engineering Operations (Knowledge) qualification. This includes maintaining discipline, safe working practices, communication skills and how to work efficiently and effectively
· To complete awarding body documentation
· To encourage the learners until they are 100% confident in every task which is required
· To promote Equality and Diversity and British Values.
· To be committed to the safeguarding/prevent and welfare of all learners
· Maintain and develop innovative training materials and methods.
· Embed Functional Skills
· Use the e-portfolio system and to contribute to Rochdale Training’s VLE
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Up to date occupational competency.
COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY:
To establish a working system for the learners.
To achieve NVQ Level 2 & 3 and City & Guilds successfully. This includes extra exercises so the learners can become more confident and knowledgeable while working towards their assessment jobs. Develop resources. Embed the delivery of maths and English skills.
All learners within their department and supervisory duties throughout the workshop.
Maintain plant & machinery where practicable
Applications to Bill Sandilands: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: Friday 1st November 2019 at 5pm
Rochdale Training Association
Fishwick Street Rochdale OL16 5NA
Telephone 01706 631417