Change Text Size
Call Us 01706 631417
COVID-19 RETURN TO WORK TRAINING
As businesses rebuild after lockdown and staff return to work, organisations must ensure safety by making premises COVID-19 secure. In response, Rochdale Training have developed a range of FREE courses to support employers, ensuring employees, customers and visitors remain safe.
This range of free, fully accredited training will support all companies, industries and every employee from the shop floor to the senior managers.
Training includes tailored COVID-19 specific elements such as;
· Deep Cleaning the Workplace in the time of Coronavirus
· COVID-19 Workplace Hygiene
· Level 2 Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
· Level 2 Cleaning and Support Services - all settings
· Level 2 Facilities Services - all settings
· Level 3 Facilities Management - all settings
· Level 1 in Health and Safety - all settings
Delivery: Online and 1:1
Duration: From Short Courses (3 Hours) To Recognised & Accredited (6 -15 months depending on level of qualification)
Cost: Funding Available
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 631 417.
Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings Level 2
Taking this course can help tackle the outbreak of infection in healthcare settings by helping you understand the causes and spread of infection and how you can help to control it.
This course is split into four manageable units:
· Principles of the causes and spread of infection in health care settings
· Principles of the importance of personal hygiene and health in the prevention and control of infection in health care settings
· Principles of decontamination, cleaning and waste management in health care settings
· Principles of infection prevention and control in a health care setting
Level 2 Cleaning and Support Service
The Cleaning and Support Services Level 2 course is aimed at individuals who are currently working in a support service environment.
This programme develops good awareness of the following:
· Correct working methods
· Safe working practice
· Knowledge and understanding of why correct working practice should be carried out
· Ensure your own actions reduce the risks to health and safety
Choices are then made from the following units:
· support the work of a team
· develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers
· control the use of resources
· communicate effectively in the workplace
· clean floors manually
· clean furniture,fittings and vertical surfaces
· clean toilets and washrooms manually
· clean and protect floors
· clean carpets and soft furnishings
· clean surfaces up to a height of 4 metres
Level 2 Facilities Services
Facilities Management (FM) involves providing a quality and cost effective maintenance and care service for a wide range of commercial and public buildings, such as hotels, hospitals, office and shopping complexes, arenas, educational or convention centres. It involves supporting a range of operations including building maintenance, service delivery and site security.
· Reduce Risks to Health and Safety in the Workplace
· Contribute to the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Premises and Facilities
· Working with customers and others in facilities services
· Sustainability and environmental issues for facilities services
· Deep Clean Equipment in Premises and Facilities
· Clean and Maintain Internal Surfaces and Areas
Level 3 Facilities Services
The level 3 programme is available as an Apprenticeship. It is designed for facilities management coordinators and contract managers in the facilities management environment. Facilities Managers make sure that facilities such as security, catering and cleaning (referred to as “soft services’”) and maintenance and building services (referred to as “hard services”) run smoothly, so that customers can run their businesses efficiently. The sector is also responsible for property and estates management, including energy management and environmental protection.
The qualification is achieved through a mix of learning in the workplace, formal off the job training and the opportunity to practice and embed new skills in a real work context.
· Understanding facilities management principles, including building administration, contract management and maintenance, communications infrastructure, property strategy and space management
· Using facilities management practices
· Financial management,including budgetary and cost control
· Resource and supply chain management, including procurement
· Team management,including staff development and performance
· Health and safety practices, regulations and legislation within a built environment.
Level 1 Health and Safety in the Workplace
To ensure that your workplace remains a hazard-free environment and your health and safety is not compromised, you should be aware of the risks that may exist in your workplace and the safety measures that should be implemented to reduce them. This course is designed for employees in all working environments, including those who work in manufacturing, offices, retail, education, warehouses, construction, and factories.
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of the main responsibilities of employees and employers with regards to health and safety. It also provides an understanding of how the workplace can affect health and safety.
Rochdale Training Association
Fishwick Street Rochdale OL16 5NA
Telephone 01706 631417