Change Text Size
Call Us 01706 631417
Rochdale Training are providers of results-focused, top quality business training for over 50 years. We work with all levels of learners and all sizes of company throughout the North West.
We are looking to recruit a Fitting Instructor for our engineering workshop.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To instruct and assess learners in the Fitting Department to develop their skills and knowledge
· To train and assess learners in all aspects required to achieve the Fitting units within the Performing Engineering Operations qualification and to teach and assess specialist units in the City & Guilds Fitting qualification. This includes maintaining discipline, safe working practices, communication skills and how to work efficiently and effectively
· To complete awarding body documentation
· To encourage the learners until they are 100% confident in every task which is required
· To promote Equality and Diversity
· To be committed to the safeguarding/prevent and welfare of all learners
· Maintain and develop innovative training materials
· Embed Functional Skills
· Use the e-portfolio system and to contribute to Rochdale Training’s VLE
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Fitting up to date occupational competency
COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY:
To establish a working system for the learners
To achieve NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds successfully. This includes extra exercises so the learners can become more confident and knowledgeable while working towards their assessment jobs. Develop resources. Embed the delivery of maths and English skills.
All learners in the Fitting department
Maintain plant & machinery where practicableApplications should be sent to Bill Sandilands, Chief Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochdale Training Association
Fishwick Street Rochdale OL16 5NA
Telephone 01706 631417